Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

New Baby pics!

I outlined the baby to help explain where the he/she is

Little one sucking their thumb!




Early this morning Chad and I headed up to the doctors office for the nuchal translucency. In other words, I had some labwork done and I had an ultrasound. The difference between this and the last ultrasound(at 7 weeks) was amazing! It's actually looks like a baby now!

It was so cute when the nurse would press down on my stomach with the ultrasound thingy the baby would kick his little arms and legs! I even saw the baby moving his jaw open and shut. And then right before she was done he started sucking his thumb. Poor Chad wasn't aloud in the room so all he's seen is pics, but no ultrasounds in progress. Hopefully at our next visit Chad will get to see his little one in action.

1 comment:

  1. i am SO mad at blogger right now, i dunno what the deal is but it took me like FIFTEEN times of reloading this dang page to get to see my niece/nephew (and no it is not just because I was clicking too quickly b/c I was impatient.) haha. but i love him/her already! And your right, it is crazy how much you can see him/her. yaaaaay.

    love you both, I am excited to see you all weekend, so happy your coming :)
    love you!

    ReplyDelete