Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009






I've been doing alot of work on my Hundred Acre Wood mural in Rich's room. I'm having alot of fun learning different ways to create bushes, grass, and brush. You can kinda see the progress as you scroll down.

I finally traced my Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, and Eeyore but didn't bother with pictures because you can't really see the outlines because they are done with chalk on a white wall. As soon as I get to painting my characters I'll be sure to share!


3 comments:

  1. Sara,
    Didn't know you could paint!?! That is awesome! What a gift! The room is coming along can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute nursery! I found you via Leslee's blog. Hope you all are doing well!

    Amy (cowden) Hancock

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Sara you have gotten a LOT more done! it looks so great!!!

    ReplyDelete