This morning Chad and I went to the doctor for our 35 weeks checkup. Everything is just as it should be. The doctor still thinks the baby is going to be big. I told her I was somewhat concerned with how heavy he is and that my fingers feel stiff. She said not to worry that it's normal.
We did have a mild panic attach when she told us she is going to be out of town the last weekend in August...kinda a flashback to when we saw Knocked up and her baby doc was out of town. But luckily we have already seen the other doctor in her practice once and we made our appointment with him for that week so it's not a complete stranger if things go down while she's out of town.
We also attended out first Baby Birthing Class last Sunday...yes, on Chad's 27th birthday and learned alot. We saw a baby being born and were a little creeped out but of course I still cried. lol!
Happy Belated Birthday Chad! I love you!
Puppy Chow Recipe Without Butter
5 years ago



Absoluty LOVE the pictures!!!! They are fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd tell Chad I said Happy Belated B-Day!!! I am sorry I forgot to call!!!
Leann