Rich had two visits to pumpkin patches this year. One was with my Houston Mom's Group and the other was with Mama and Daddy. He wasn't a big fan of the pumpkins. I think they are cold to him when we were trying to get a picture of him within the patch. Despite all that we still kept trying!
I just had to include this snapshot of Rich. Chad, me, and Rich had just woke up one morning and Chad had laid Rich on his "squishy" pillow. His face was just too cute to pass up picture time.
Chad and I spent a night with Kathy and Rusty at the Bayhouse and had to take some pictures for his first visit.
Rich and Queenie on the dock
And some more pumpkin patch pictures from my visit with my Mom's group. We had went walking at Herman Park, then had lunch, and visited a pumpkin patch. Rich was so well behaved! I was so proud of him. He even slept through lunch so I could eat.
This is how most of my pictures turned out. I felt so bad for him but it was adorable at the same time so I had to include it!



That's one handsome little dude you have there! You all look great. Much love from Austin, TX.
ReplyDelete