Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas


This past Friday we had a rare occurrence...It SNOWED in Pearland, Texas! They talked about it all week and so I thought for sure it was jinxed but lo and behold it snowed. The picture above is at around 9 am Friday morning. It was snowing but was hard to see from pictures.

And these are around noon. It snowed all day I just kept trying to get pictures of Rich out in it. At first he didn't care for it too much but later on Chad helped us take pictures.

Everytime I went outside to get pictures Lola wanted to go out and play. She was so excited to see all the white stuff and just kept running around. It was so cute!

She did stop for a few minutes to pose for me thought it seems I may have bored her.

And of course I had to turn on the Christmas light to get the full effect of Christmas snow. Last year when it snowed it was nighttime and we didn't get near as much so I didn't get any really good pictures. So I had to take advantage of the opportunity God gave me.

Like I said earlier, Rich didn't really care for the snow even though I had him super bundled up in his water proof hunting gear! Maybe it was the snowflakes that fell on his face, after all they were pretty cold!


But I got my sweet little elf pictures once Chad woke up and helped us out.



1 comment:

  1. I Love It!! I wish it would snow here. Not so much for me, but for the girls. They want it to snow soo bad!

    ReplyDelete