Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Time at the Ranch

This past weekend Rich and I ventured out to East Texas to Dad's Ranch for a little family visit.  My brother Dion, and his sons Dylan and Dustin came down from Forney to hang out as well.  Rich went to his first parade which was the Western Weekend Parade in Woodville, Texas.  Western Weekend is the weekend before Dogwood.  Hopefully I will be able to bring him to Dogwood next year!
I tried to use the light from the sunrise to take some cute pics but I think it was a bit much!

And of course we had to get a sitting in the kitchen sink shot!

Dad and Donna had the airplane swing out and ready to use.  Rich just LOVED swinging!




Then Dylan, Rich, Dad, and myself took Lola and Shadow down to the creek.  The dogs LOVE the creek and of course had to spread the love with a good ole shake!  Let's just say that water is a bit CHILLY right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment