Rich didn't want to show his face. I traced his hand which he was holding over his face. It's kinda hard to see but it's the closest we could get. I thought I was cute but I wanted to see his little face so much. Oh well, good things come to those who wait!

Yesterday I went to the doctor's office and had one LONG day. It started off with a ultrasound. My doctor wanted another one because at my last visit (30 weeks) my fundal height was about 33 cm and was supposed to be 30 cm. So I was measuring big and we were wondering if Rich was going to be ALOT bigger than normal.
The ultra sound showed that he is about 4lbs 6 oz and right about where he is supposed to be! Personally I was actually happy about this...Giving birth to a big ole baby kinda intimidated me. Next I visited my doctor and she said everything was looking great and I had only gained 2 lbs! But I told her about my severe Braxton Hicks contractions I've been having in the afternoons and evenings so she had me do a stress test.
This stress test is essentially them placing 2 heart monitors on my stomach and me tracking the movements. My doctor told me the result of the stress test was irritability. Not Rich being irritable but basically me. She said the since I am so small that any contractions are more noticeable. So when I get really tired, stressed out, or dehydrated I tend to have more severe Braxton Hicks. She told me just to slow down. Easier said than done! But I have been tapering my activity level and forcing myself to take it easy. It just seems to happen faster than I realize.
All in all, the doctor said everything is right as it's supposed to be at this point in my pregnancy, head down and everything. That's good news for all of us and what I love to hear.
Both of these videos are of his legs. He was basically shoving his feet into my ribs the whole time she was doing the ultrasound. So this is what it looks like when he's kicking me in the ribs.



so neat! i wish the little guy would have shown his face too, but we will all see it soon enough, cant waiit!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad everything went well. It wont be much longer!
ReplyDeleteThat is so amazing I am looking at my Grandson before he has even entered this world. I can't wait to hold him in my arms. Sara you are an amazing person and so glad you are blessing us with a Grandchild. Hang in there, it will all be worth it. I love you.
ReplyDelete