

I've been getting calls on the fact that I haven't updated the blog. So sorry! There's been alot going on to say the least so first of all...My Mom's wonderful Pooh shower. She held it last Thursday at Romeo's in Austin, Tx. Chadisty Pauly, Leslee, and I rode up to Austin that morning to begin the festivities. Brenda flew into Austin and Mom picked her up to join us.

Some great ladies that work with my Mom

One of my best friends, Chadisty Pauly

Yum! Surprise cupcakes!
Mom, thank you so much for everything you've done for me. The shower was wonderful and I had a great time. Rich is lucky to have a Grandma like you. I love you lots!
Thank you also to everyone who came. I truly appreciate all the wonderful gifts. My little boy is going to love it all. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment